Thursday 29 September 2016

Welcome to my mind

Hi everybody! My name is Laura and I am a final-year student teacher at University of Granada, Faculty of Ceuta (Spain), my home town, which is located on the north coast of Africa separated from the Iberian peninsula by the Strait of Gibraltar.


Click on the image to see Maps


This blog was created in order to register our development in two courses: "Procesos y recursos para la enseñanza-aprendizaje de la lengua extranjera" or PROCREC (where we will learn theories, methods and different points of view for learning and teaching of foreign languages) and "Tecnologías de la información y la comunicación para la enseñanza de la lengua extranjera" or TIC.LE (where we will learn new perspectives, movements and applications of technologies in language classes). Both of this courses are given by the Professor Julio Torrecillas.

Furthermore, I will use this blog to post ideas, projects, news, personal opinions, materials and whatever that could be useful for learning or teaching a foreign language.
Follow me to not miss anything and do not hesitate to participate in this process.

You all are welcome to my brainstorm.



No comments:

Post a Comment